We are now looking for a
We have an opportunity for a skilled developer to join our software development team in Jyväskylä.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing and testing of improvements and new features in our international web asset Visma.net AutoReport. This is a service delivering electronic financial reports for our customers. These reports are generated by several of Visma’s ERPs and are delivered to governments and other organizations. In your work you will need to focus on service architecture, web UI usability, system performance and security. The system have integrations with several internal and external systems, and therefore you will collaborate with other development teams and product managers. We work in small development teams, often distributed across Nordics and Romania. In addition to challenging tasks, you will have a chance to hang around in a professional atmosphere where a sense of humor, witty discussions and brilliant ideas are valued.
Applicants have to demonstrate their competence in practice by submitting a programming task.
We will offer you
• Sound expectations and schedules, fairness and predictability.
• An exciting position in an international working environment with the latest technologies and tools.
• Good opportunities for career development working in different projects.
• Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues.
• Company holiday apartments in Spain and France.
• Competitive terms and conditions.
Apply for this position HERE no later than 3.4.2015. Applications and attached documents given other language than English are not taken into consideration.
For more information, please contact Development Manager Jarkko Rouvinen by phone +358 40 744 9157 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.