Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. Visma simplifies and digitalizes core business processes within the private and public sector. 340 000 customers in Northern Europe utilize Visma’s products and services, and an additional 330 000 use Visma as a hosting partner. The group has 6 100 employees and its net revenue amounted to NOK 7 119 million in 2014. In Finland Visma has 1000 employees and over 50 000 customers.
Our new web editor will work with our international team of web editors and help our customers to find valuable information about our products and services. You will be a vital part of our team in order to generate great business results for our business units in Finland.
You are eager to learn and love to dig into all the different aspect of digital marketing and the impact Google has on web development today, and in the future.
We would like you to coordinate production of content, SEO and web-projects across our business units in Finland. As part of an international team, you will work closely with the corporate web manager in Norway and national editors in the other countries. Your office is located in Helsinki.
We are using EPiServer to manage all our national sites, and your responsibility will be www.visma.fi.
We think you:
• Have a digital marketing soul
• Hunger for more knowledge and you are willing to share that to others
• Are a strong team player and grow in collaboration with others
• Are used to coordinate web content projects
• Can use and teach web analytics, A/B-testing and SEO tools etc. to improve results
Visma is a leading international digital organization, and we expect that you have excellent skills within:
• B2B web design and usability
• SEO / SEM
• Web analytics
• Content management
• Content marketing
In addition, it would be great if you:
• Have worked with EPiServer previously
• Are able to edit HTML code and have a good understanding of web technology
Running the national web team, we think you will:
• Be able to engage the rest of the web editor team to work towards common goals
• Find it easy to share and communicate your knowledge about the systems we are using
• Be good at following up on corporate procedures and best practices
• Create an understanding of the importance of web in the organization
• Communicate and justify needed actions to different hierarchy levels in our organization
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please send your application and CV in English by March 18. 2015 via this link
For more information about the role, please contact Jussi Pekkala, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 45 657 2475.